3. RESPONSIVEResponsive The exteriorarchitecture could possibly be tuned in to- responding the wind, sunlight, rainfall, temperatureto climate, etc (macro); using nature Although the inside could interactas an digitally utilizing the users (micro); example
4. CLIMATE…??? Climate encompasses the data of• Temperature• moisture• atmospheric stress• wind• precipitation• atmospheric particle count as well as other meteorological elemental measurements in a provided area over extended periods.
5. MEANING IN A NUTSHELL! • Climate (from ancient greek language klima, meaning inclination) is usually thought as the current weather averaged over a lengthy period. • The conventional averaging duration is three decades
6. WEATHER AND WEATHER• The distinction between climate and weather is really a measure of the time. • Climate is really what conditions regarding the environment are over a short time of the time|period that is short of, and weather is just how a atmosphere “behaves” over reasonably a long time.
7. ENVIRONMENT & COMFORT• The environment of a spot is impacted by its latitude, altitude and terrain, in addition to nearby vegetation, water systems and their currents. […]