Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a problem that may develop after a person has experienced, witnessed or been repeatedly exposed to a trauma that is major.
What type of upheaval results in PTSD?
- Real or threatened death (e.g. Witnessing a murder, an earthquake, a car that is serious, war)
- Severe damage ( e.g. Considerable hospitalizations, serious burns off)
- Intimate Violence ( e.g. Intimate attack, rape)
2. Publicity may be:
- Straight experiencing the occasion
- Witnessing the big event in individual since it occurs to others ( ag e.g. […]